Europe’s premier annual congress for foreign exchange professionals
PLEASE NOTE, THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS INFORMATION RELATING TO THE 2012 CONFERENCE. ONCE UPDATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2013 CONFERENCE, THEY WILL BE POSTED HERE SO PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY.
FX Week is proud to announce that the 12th annual FX Week Europe conference will be hosted on 27 November 2013 in London.
Foreign exchange market participants have faced a number of distinct challenges over the past year, from Eurozone uncertainty to changing regulations. In such a fast-changing market, it has never been more crucial to stay ahead of the latest developments. FX Week Europe is specifically researched and designed for the FX community, delivering critical insights into the most pressing industry issues and equipping delegates with the crucial intelligence needed to navigate the changes in market structure.
Complimentary** attendance for qualified buy-side delegates - click here to apply
Benefits of attending include:
- Learn the best ways to gain access to reliable, low latency liquidity while coping with increased fragmentation from new ECNs
- Get to grips with EMIR and understand how OTC regulation will affect your clearing, reporting and settlement practices
- Debate the best strategies employed by leading currency managers to extract and retain alpha in the current economic climate
- Assess the prospects for the euro/Eurozone and learn how to minimise your outstanding exposures
- Participate in a variety of electronic trading panel discussions covering the evolving role of HFT and the most profitable algo execution strategies
- Network with industry experts, top-level executives and competitors
- Review the most successful risk management profiles and hedging techniques of prominent corporate treasurers
- Seek out opportunities to capitalise on emerging and frontier markets promising safe investments and solid returns
- Analyse the growth messages emanating from China and the status of renminbi internationalisation
- Discover the most effective ways to improve execution quality and reduce costs through TCA and benchmarking
2012 speakers included:
- Michael Cross, Head of Foreign Exchange Division & Reserves Management, BANK OF ENGLAND
- Neil Record, Executive Chairman, RECORD CURRENCY MANAGEMENT
- Nick D'Onofrio, Chief Executive Officer, NORTH ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Heather Pilley, Market Infrastructure & Policy, FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY
- Daniel Wong, Dealing Room Manager, BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO
- Paul Downie, Head of Liquidity & Foreign Exchange, SHELL TREASURY
...and many more!!
Click here to download the 2012 conference brochure
Join us at the FX Week Europe conference to stay ahead of the curve and learn about fundamental changes sweeping the FX industry!