Europe’s premier annual congress for foreign exchange professionals
FX Week is proud to announce that the 13th annual FX Week Europe conference will be hosted on 26 November 2014 in London
As we begin to emerge from a period of fundamental change for the FX market, few have been left completely unscathed. Businesses from across the industry are making sweeping changes to their structures and offerings to adapt to the shifting environment. Innovative technologies and investment strategies are also emerging to help market participants operate efficiently amidst new rules and amongst new players. In spite of the challenges the past few years have posed for the space, those who have most readily developed their models and honed their competitive advantage are beginning to carve out a new place for themselves within the industry.
The 13th annual FX Week Europe will explore the state of the ever-evolving foreign exchange industry, highlighting both the struggles and triumphs the FX community is currently facing. With dedicated streams for both traders and investors, the conference will provide you with the insights you need to prepare for the year ahead.
Join the conversation this November in London!
To register as a delegate for FX Week Europe, or any of our forthcoming events, please contact Katie Evans on +44 (0)207 316 9438 or email email@example.com.
As always, FREE places are available for qualifying buy-side delegates!
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Rob Saunders on +44 (0)20 7316 9781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tracey McDermott, Director of Enforcement and Financial Crime, Executive Board Member, FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY
- Pedro Jimenez, Vice President, Group Treasurer, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- James Binny, Head of FX Quantitative Solutions, LLOYDS BANK
- Javier Corominas, Portfolio Manager, Head of Economic Research, RECORD CURRENCY MANAGEMENT
- Andy Coyne, Chief Executive Officer, TRAIANA
- Stephen Jen, Partner, SLJ MACRO PARTNERS
- Momtchil Pojarliev, Senior FX Portfolio Manager, FISCHER FRANCIS TREES & WATTS
- Yaacov Heidingsfeld, Co-founder, Chief Executive Officer, TRADERTOOLS
- Richard Levich, Professor of Finance, NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
...and many more to be announced!
What our delegates are saying about FX Week Europe:
‘I enjoyed the panel, and I thought the overall event was well organised and very well attended. There was a real buzz there that I haven't felt at an event of this kind for a while.' -Paul Caplin, Founder & CEO Caplin Systems
‘Interesting, useful and very well organised.' -Francisco Javier Fernandez, Head of FX Europe, BBVA
‘It was very informative and it's nice to hear that all banks share the same challenges going forward.' - Fredrik Burman, Business Developer, Swedbank AB
‘Provided me with an opportunity to meet fellow FX professionals and deepen my understanding of some of the major factors driving change in our industry.' -Xavier Portefield, Financial Markets Research Consultant, FX Concepts
Join us at the FX Week Europe conference to stay ahead of the curve and learn about fundamental changes sweeping the FX industry!