Europe’s premier annual congress for foreign exchange professionals
FX Week is proud to announce that the 13th annual FX Week Europe conference will be hosted on 26 November 2014 in London
As we begin to emerge from a period of fundamental change for the FX market, few have been left completely unscathed. Businesses from across the industry are making sweeping changes to their structures and offerings to adapt to the shifting environment. Innovative technologies and investment strategies are also emerging to help market participants operate efficiently amidst new rules and amongst new players. In spite of the challenges the past few years have posed for the space, those who have most readily developed their models and honed their competitive advantage are beginning to carve out a new place for themselves within the industry.
The 13th annual FX Week Europe will explore the state of the ever-evolving foreign exchange industry, highlighting both the struggles and triumphs the FX community is currently facing. With dedicated streams for both traders and investors, the conference will provide you with the insights you need to prepare for the year ahead.
Keynote Speaker: Tracey McDermott,
Director of Enforcement and Financial Crime,
Executive Board Member,
FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY
Head of FX Quantitative Solutions,
STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENTS
Join the conversation this November in London!
To register as a delegate for FX Week Europe, or any of our forthcoming events, please contact Katie Evans on +44 (0)207 316 9438 or email email@example.com.
As always, FREE places are available for qualifying buy-side delegates!
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Rob Saunders on +44 (0)20 7316 9781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional confirmed speakers include:
- Clive Ponsonby, Executive Director, FX Trading, JP MORGAN
- Luke Waddington, Global Co-Head of Electronic Markets, BNP PARIBAS
- Kevin Zhao, Managing Director, Head of Global Sovereign and Currency, UBS GLOBAL ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Pedro Jimenez, Vice President, Group Treasurer, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- Svante Hedin, Head of FX eCommerce, SEB
- Javier Corominas, Portfolio Manager, Head of Economic Research, RECORD CURRENCY MANAGEMENT
- Charles Goodhart, Professor, Director of the Financial Regulation Research Programme, LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS
- Andy Coyne, Chief Executive Officer, TRAIANA
- Momtchil Pojarliev, Senior FX Portfolio Manager, FISCHER FRANCIS TREES & WATTS
- Eugene Stanfield, Managing Director, Head of Execution and Clearing Services, COMMERZBANK
- Stephen Jen, Partner, SLJ MACRO PARTNER
...and many more!
What our delegates are saying about FX Week Europe:
‘Premier FX event.' -Rivaldi Kwan, Associate Director, INSCH CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
‘Excellent event. Very interesting presenters and material presented. Highly enjoyable, met some great people and very professionally run!' - Saul Zaidman, Portfolio Manager, VIVA GLOBAL
‘High quality participants, very interesting topics being debated - top event.' - Thomas Morten Jensen, Senior Analyst, NORDEA
‘Well organized, very good presentations and panel discussion with very high profiles and top network event.' - Marc Burgheim, Global Head of FX, BAYERNLB
‘A valuable opportunity to tap into the cutting-edge developments in the FX industry and network with industry leaders.' - Justin Gillespie, FX Fund Manager, QUANTSAGE CAPITAL
Join us at the FX Week Europe conference to stay ahead of the curve and learn about fundamental changes sweeping the FX industry!